For information and/or current openings, contact: Human Resources Department, at (662) 252-1582. Mail resumes and completed Application for Employment to:
Institute of Community Services, INC. (ICS)
P.O. Box 160
Holly Springs, MS 38635
It is the policy of ICS, INC. Head Start Agency to afford equal opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and handicap discrimination will be strictly adhered to. ICS, INC. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender national origin or disability.
Click below to download the forms indicated:
You must have Adobe Reader installed on your device to open and download these employment forms. Please click on the button below to access and download for free,
Click on the links below to read and download full job description(s):
Job Description for Head Start Teacher
Job Description for Early Head Start Teacher
Job Description for Teacher Assistant
Job Description for Bus Driver
Job Description for Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Description for Maintenance/Distribution Officer (Center Level)
Job Description for Nutrition Monitor
To view the job opportunities currently available, please click on the links below.
(Interagency) Secretary -Training - Central Office (Deadline for letter of interest is Thursday, May 25, 2023 by 4:30 pm)
Head Cook - Crenshaw Head Start Center (Application window May 11-22, 2023)
Bus Driver - Crenshaw Head Start Center (Application window May 11-22, 2023)
Maintenance/Distribution Officer - Central Office (Application window May 18-29, 2023)
ICS PERTINENT POSITIVE POINTS
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITMENT & RETENTION
ICS Mission Statement
ICS enriches and strengthens children, families, and communities for future success.
- Offers a safe environment for children to succeed in early learning and development.
- Safe, healthy employee environment with Universal Precaution techniques used. Training provided.
- Smoke/tobacco free Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors at all centers.
- Monthly fire/disaster evacuation drills. Intruder safety training provided.
- Excellent work placement and work hours for parents of young children. Job opportunities and volunteer experiences for Job training are available to our parents, both mothers and fathers. CDA (Child Development Associate) training available.
- Diversity employment - EEO employer. Those with English as a second language welcomed. Retirees welcomed too.
- Excellent Benefit Package - Tops in the State!
- Health Insurance with ICS currently paying 90% of the cost, employee only pays 10%. Family policies available.
- Vision, Dental & Cancer policies available and prescription coverage, life insurance options, tele-health resource, & more.
- Retirement Plan with ICS match currently at 6% automatic up to 10%. Much higher than most companies nationally.
- Holiday pay, vacation pay, sick leave EAP (Employee Assistance Program) & Mental Wellness resources and support.
- Stability; Secure. large employer. Existence since 1965 - going from a two-county program to a 14-county program.
- Work-Life Balance. Understanding, caring employer on the importance of parent/teacher conferences, and health treatment & prevention steps.
- Employee input is highly valued.
- Focus on continuous improvement and employee morale.
- Flexibility for many positions. Four-day work week possible during the summer months.
- Job Perks:
- Training opportunities on work time provided yearly (that may be conferences, online learning, hands-on workshops.)
- Free lunch during most training sessions. When teaching at centers staff is provided USDA approved lunches.
- Space to relax for mental wellness breaks. Incentive Pay opportunities.
- Yearly Cost of living (COLA) raises based on federal rates.
- With approval, travel cost reimbursement for work duties.